CRICOS code 105110K
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply highly specialised knowledge and skills in the field of organisational learning and capability development. Individuals in these roles generate and evaluate complex ideas. They also initiate, design and execute major learning and development functions within an organisation. Typically, they would have full responsibility and accountability for the personal output and work of others.
This qualification may apply to leaders and managers in an organisation where learning is used to build organisational capability. The job roles that relate to this qualification may also include RTO Manager and RTO Director. The latest release of the qualification and packaging rules can be found at the following link:
International students must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have successfully completed the BSB50215 Diploma of Business or BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management or any same level courses.
- Participate in a course entry interview to determine suitability for the course and student needs.
- Have an IELTS* score of 5.5 (test results must be no more than 2 years old). English language competence can also be demonstrated through documented evidence of any of the following:
- Educated for 5 years in an English-speaking country; or
- Successful completion of an English Placement Test
Note that other English language tests such as PTE and TOEFL can be accepted. You are required to provide your results so that we can confirm they are equivalent to IELTS 5.5.
This qualification will be delivered over 52 weeks, including 40 weeks of training and assessment spread over 4 terms of 10 weeks and 12 weeks of holidays. Holidays are 3 weeks per term.
Class sessions are planned to ensure that students have a mixture of practical and theoretical components and those classes cater to a wide variety of learning styles. Additionally, workplace practices and environments are simulated and used to conduct skills-based assessments in accordance with unit requirements.
The timing for this course will be advised in the Letter of Offer.
|BSBHRM613||Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies||Core|
|BSBLDR811||Lead strategic transformation||Core|
|TAELED803||Implement improved learning practice||Core|
|BSBHRM611||Contribute to organisational performance development||Elective|
|BSBINS603||Initiate and lead applied research||Elective|
|BSBLDR812||Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships||Elective|
|BSBSTR801||Lead innovative thinking and practice||Elective|
|BSBCRT611||Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving||Elective|
Assessment methods used for this qualification will provide a range of ways for individuals to demonstrate that they have met the required outcomes including:
- Report writing
- Questioning (oral or written)
At the beginning of each unit, trainers will outline the assessment tasks that must be completed.
Students may apply for recognition of existing qualifications or skills, knowledge, and experience (credit transfer or recognition of prior learning). The granting of course credit may affect course fees, as well as the duration of the course.
This process is outlined in International Institute of Education Student Enrolment and Completion Policy and Associated Procedures and Training and Assessment Policy & Associated Procedures.
- 15hrs face to face classroom based at IIE Main Campus, S1, L2, 16-18 Wentworth Street, Parramatta, NSW 2150
- 5 Hrs. Online Via Online Learning System
This qualification may apply to leaders and managers in an organization where learning is used to build organizational capability.