CRICOS Code 105109C
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems. The latest release of the qualification and packaging rules can be found at the following link:
International students must:
- Be at least 18 years of age and have completed the equivalent of Year 12.
- Participate in a course entry interview to determine suitability for the course and student needs.
- Have an IELTS* score of 5.5 (test results must be no more than 2 years old). English language competence can also be demonstrated through documented evidence of any of the following:
- Educated for 5 years in an English-speaking country; or
- Completed at least 6 months of a Certificate IV level course in an Australian RTO; or Successful completion of an English Placement Test.
Note that other English language tests such as PTE and TOEFL can be accepted. You are required to provide your results so that we can confirm they are equivalent to IELTS 5.5.
78 Week (60 Week Training and Assessment+ 18Week holiday)
|BSBCRT611||Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving||Core|
|BSBLDR601||Lead and manage organisational change||Core|
|BSBLDR602||Provide leadership across the organisation||Core|
|BSBOPS601||Develop and implement business plans||Core|
|BSBSTR601||Manage innovation and continuous improvement||Core|
|BSBSUS601||Lead corporate social responsibility||Elective|
|BSBSTR801||Lead innovative thinking and practice||Elective|
|BSBPMG633||Provide leadership for the program||Elective|
|BSBHRM613||Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies||Elective|
|BSBCMM511||Communicate with influence||Elective|
Assessment methods used for this qualification will provide a range of ways for individuals to demonstrate that they have met the required outcomes including:
- Report writing
- Questioning (oral or written)
At the beginning of each unit, trainers will outline the assessment tasks that must be completed.
Students may apply for recognition of existing qualifications or skills, knowledge and experience (credit transfer or recognition of prior learning) as per the information included in our International Student Handbook, which is available at www.iie.edu.au
For international students, the granting of course credit may affect course fees as well as the duration of the course.
The result of an application for credit and any changes to fees or course duration will be advised to students in writing.
If course credit is granted following issuance of the Confirmation of Enrolment, students will receive a new Confirmation of Enrolment showing a reduced duration.
- 15hrs face to face classroom based at IIE Main Campus at S1, L2, 16-18 Wentworth Street, Parramatta, NSW 2150
- 5 Hrs. Online Via Online Learning System
Students who complete this course may be able to seek employment in a range of leadership and management roles